Finally in Segment Four we continue our conversation with Mark Miller who talks about the book he's written about his involvement with Dakar and we get very candid comments from Miller on the effort American Robby Gordon is making at Dakar. Gordon has tried for several years to not only finish the event but get a stage win or overall podium finish. That effort has proven difficult. Miller talks about why that is. This is an exclusive THS Breakout interview on the world's only weekly topical webcast on sports car racing, rallying, drifting and time attack. TRT: 12:52

Click to listen to interview

Views: 6545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, loneliness in millers mind with the lone idea...

Can Mark Miller Ever Win Dakar? 6 years with the most well-fund team in Dakar Rally. Zero wins.

Mark Miller, author and professional water carrier. I'm sure the book will sell in the dozens.

+1

Time for the cyber bouncer to the millers outta here!

hahaha...I thought I was getting a cyber scolding!!!

Hahaha

Fucking hilarious!!! I hope everybody gets the joke....

+2

@WJM, do you think he'll sell enough to cover my bar bill? and do sales to his mother count as sales? Technical ruling please.

People in glass houses should not throw stones. RG and after 8yrs no DAKAR overall win. By concentrating on the problems of what is going wrong with the car etc, then RG will turn his fortunes around, not deriding seemingly logical advice from a fellow competitor.

want on god's green earth could Mark help Robby with having never driven the HUMMER?Be honest.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service