Finally in Segment Four we continue our conversation with Mark Miller who talks about the book he's written about his involvement with Dakar and we get very candid comments from Miller on the effort American Robby Gordon is making at Dakar. Gordon has tried for several years to not only finish the event but get a stage win or overall podium finish. That effort has proven difficult. Miller talks about why that is. This is an exclusive THS Breakout interview on the world's only weekly topical webcast on sports car racing, rallying, drifting and time attack. TRT: 12:52

Click to listen to interview

Views: 6545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow Mark, there was alot there that you didn't have to say, even if you believed it in your heart. The interviewer walked you into a mine field and you ran around kicking the mines as if it was a sport. Now that I've heard your interview I'm definitely not buying your book. Maybe you knew that taking shots at Robby was going to be more entertaining to listen to than you talking about your racing experiences. ......and to think that I was rooting for you too (along side Robby) when you you were driving the VW. Sorry about that Mark.

Mark Miller Mark Miller.......?.........Well there goes the relationship with Canada

Mark Miller is a sorry ass joke. He wouldn't even be considered in the top 100 for all time outstanding off-road racers. No comparison to Robby.

Robby is top racer in all of motorsports provided funding is equal. How'd Mark do in IMSA or did he? How'd he do in Indy or did he? How'd he do in Nascar or did he? How did he do in 24 hours of Daytona or did he? Prelude to the Dream or did he? MTGP? SCORE? HDRA? BITD?

Robby can step into anything and drive it to it's limits and has got to be the most talented, versatile racer there is. Bring on F1, Shopping Carts and Golf Carts - Mark Miller should be fined for even mentioning Robby in his book.

Mark Miller, if you're reading this - You are one big GASH! little cry ass

Some uses for miller;
Damn, I hit that pole in the empty parking lot...what a miller!
Honey, you lasted just 20 seconds, you're not a miller, it happens sometimes.
What, you failed English, go to your room and study you miller!
For Gods sake, don't be a miller!

Ward Burton, Willie T Ribs and Mark Miller... three of the greatest never beens in racing history.

I thought it was Jimmy Spencer, Willie T Ribs and Mark Miller.

A moment of silence for Mr. Miller...

who pissed in his wheaties?

I googled two questions. 1. Who is Mark Miller? Answer: Mark Miller is a business leader, best-selling author and communicator. Mark began his Chick-fil-A career working as an hourly team member in 1977...: recognized as slang for pussy... In 1978 ...;Mark Miller is a journalist and author with special expertise in the areas of aging, retirement, business and economic news... not so well known target for a good desert bitch slapping... He is a retirement columnist for ...Theology Professor Mark Miller's Thrifty Style... People don't know me. They don't know who I am ...comic book writer from scotland...and so forth. Not one mention of off road, racing, VW, Dakar, etc. Not one GD thing. Now everyone, lets do it together, 2. lets Google Who is Robby Gordon shall we now?

Safe to say we gave that website some traffic today :)

Does it really matter what Miller says anyway...IMO

Mark Miller = green eyed monster

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service