I know that the time is looming near and that Robby hasn't made any sort of announcement pertaining to the 500 . Any word about if he'll be there for one of the teams that hasn't named their driver yet ? Or , will he be doing the NAPCAR thing ?

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

his has been covered a decent amount; no indy for Robby this year. Crazy things do happen the week of Indy, but I doubt anything will happen this year based on Robbys own comments.
Luckily you wont be pissed, because RG will run the Brickyard 400 at Indy. As for the 500, he had every intention on running it, but shit didnt come together in time. Thats life.
I would also like to add that Indycar sponsorship is a tough sell these days. When Paul Tracy, Graham Rahal, and Ryan Hunter-Rey do not have full time sponsorship for the season, it's no wonder Robby had a hard time putting something together. I'm sure they tried their best but, Paul Tracy has been trying for 3 years to secure sponsorship and cannot...despite being the league's most popular driver (not counting Danica).
so he for sure isnt going? ......that sucks i just got tickets yesterday......and went to richmond last year and 1 week before i go he says dg to replace him and no robby .....my bad luck continues
Hate to burst your bubble, but Robby winning twice a year, these days, is a long shot. I'd take a top 10 at a road course these days. I'd rather see RGM build as a whole from where they are now, then to take chances at Indy. Indy is a long shot.
NASCAR has become like the Post Office, follow the huge rule book, collect your sponser money and go home! I livenext to Robby and his dad in Calif, and trust me, Bob even said it, this has always been a boys club and Robby does not belong there. Truthfully, Robby shoul be in a rally car, keep his off road gig and add the monster truck, sell the Nascar thing off ASAP!
Robby seems to have a lot of shit that does not come together and time is always against him. The unfortunate part about the whole situation is, that as legitimate sponsors try to decide where they want to spend their money in these tough economic times this is not a promising environment. I wish he could find the person holding the voodoo doll and take it back and hide it because no one person deserves the string of bad luck that unfortunately finds him. GAS ON!
on the other hand, he has alot of stuff that DOES come together. Would you rather RG run the 2010 Indy 500 or the 2011 Dakar Rally ?
I'd rather RG to run Dakar 2011
Dakar Rally!!!

Could always clone Robby and he can do both. Yup yup
i didn't know it was one or the other..

I vote for DAKAR.....
Hopefully Monster will eventually warm up to the Indy 500 , like in 2011

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service