According to a member of a Truck team who asked not to be identified, Childress took off his jewelry before approaching Busch in the garage area and struck him with his fist. The two were separated, traded insults and then Childress grabbed Busch in a headlock and struck him again before the incident was broken up.

The crew member said Childress initiated the incident.

Read more: http://www.thatsracin.com/2011/06/04/65276/childress-busch-altercat...

Good for the old man, but I really wonder if he'll get the same penalty Robby got.

Views: 327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And what does it matter if they suspend Childress? He's goes off to kill some endangered animals this time of year nearly every season anyway. So if they kicked him out of the garage for two weeks, what would it really matter? Grandpa will go try to kill some lions with a high powered weapon while hiding in a safety vehicle...
I feel bad for the bears...lol...
Those being critical of Childress.....how can you speak in defense of what Robby did 3 months ago and then criticize Childress now? I don't understand you people....

There's a reason both Busch boys have received black eyes in the garage...its call respect....or the lack of respect they show their competitors.
^ Like ^

Conway deserves a beating and so does Kyle.
I'd glad that there are some people who settle a problem with their fists instead of using childish comebacks or threats.

If Kyle had a problem with how that kid raced him then for god's sake grow a set of balls and let him know face to face, I'm beyond sick and tired of seeing a**holes using their cars/trucks to make a statement.

man up for once kyle.
Kyle is still a FKN punk. I dont care about his BS tv image he has, he is a punk. He puts on a good mask for his sponsors.

Looks like a punk, talks like a little bitch, and he got dealt with like any Damn prick should.
I don't know for sure but my assumption is Kylee was talking shit and RC has enough.

Way to go Richard, sometimes fighting is the solution. And fuck all you pansies who are afraid of a little throwdown.
If Kylee had any balls he would have fought back.
Kyle wins races, his sponsors make money... isn't that what racing is all about ?
On TV, but he has to handle his off track BS on his own
Wheaton56............................your drinking to much SPEED take a brake. You forget about Dale Sr. who drove thru most drivers under the umbrilla of THE INTIMIDATOR. Ask Terry Labonte and others who Sr. put the crome horn on....... ever heard of karma Richard and by the way I think I smell an assault charge. What do you say bicorp ?

And 56 you don't think Harvick isn't a punk.........I rest my case. Harvick is pissed because KB took Harvick's crew cheif.

I here RC is going to get a 25K fine give me a break all he has to do is sell a couple of cases of wine to pay for this. I want to know what his sponsers think.

Oh by the way nice language is 56 your real age.
Yea, yea, but harvick stands up for him self. You can't tell me Kylee was pushing buttons and could not hold his end of the deal. Just a mouthy punk. like someone who likes to run their mouth and thinks their shit don't stink.

and I said nothing about KB vs Sr racing. one track you do what you gotta do, and I have no problem with that,

but to me Kylee seems 2 faced and I'm sure he got called out on it.

And my language, thanks for noticing. And I'm not as old as you
Big difference between Earnhardt and Kyle Busch....
I hear the UFC has contacted Robby and Richard for the first of a kind tag team match against Kyle and Kevin. The classic loser leaves town.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service