If you could submit Robby a question for this weekend, what would you ask him?

We all love seeing Robby do interviews and answering questions for the media, but if you could REALLY ask Robby a question for this weekend what would you ask him?

Me- Robby, I know how important a win would be for RGM. How far would you push the limits to get that win this weekend, and is there any driver you would rather not battle with during the closing laps?

If I could ask a 2nd question... If the race comes down to you & Marcos Ambrose, what thoughts will be going through your head?

What's your question?

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Besides yourself what driver do you have to beat this weekend? Do you have any friends at Road Atlanta and VIR to give you any inside scoop on other teams that have tested their Road Course cars?
Business question: Was the joint sponsporship by Jim Beam and Menards an effort that was proposed by one or the other or was it an effort put together by RGM?

Bonus questions: Could you put into words how it would feel to put the two biggest supporters of RGM (Nascar) in Victory Lane at the same time?
Are u racing the road course in montreal this year?
You go in the "grey area" of the rules a lot. Do you go into it thinking there shouldn't be any problems with this, or is there a mindset of "seems OK to us but what are the inspectors going to think about this"?
is when are you going to race in Nationwide and Truck series more and can you please do me a favor and punch kyle busch in the mouth.
I like the second part
yea i third that one also
1) What will you do to celebrate your first Cup win as an owner/driver?

2) At what point will you be satisfied with your Nascar career achievements? Will a raod win alone do it, will it take a road and oval win, or if you had to walk away today would you be satisfied?
When do we see RGM go to a two car team or a Cup and Nationwide Team with different drivers?
Dakar stuff. # of teams, future plans, manufacture plans, etc etc etc
---
As a Nascar team owner, money limitations alone mean he will always be at best mid pack level,one car team, with an occasional blast of excellence and luck now and then (road courses and restricter plates) No need to bring it up cuz he will give his standard positive spin anyway. Its the truth - he is a David against a bunch of Goliaths and usually the Goliaths win.
Is Jeff Gordon really telling the truth about the Indy tire test ?
So how many notches do you have in your belt after all your worldwide conquests?

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service