If you could ONLY choose one...what would RGM benefit the most from?

With the 2nd half of the season underway and 2010 plans starting to take shape, what would benefit RGM the most...IF YOU COULD ONLY CHOOSE ONE!

1. Win Watkins Glen - Joins the ranks of the few as a owner / driver winner, becomes eligible for the 2010 All Star Race, and joins the winner's circle increasing his earnings the remainder of the year. Gives Jim Beam & Menards their first Cup win as sponsors.

2. No More Bad Luck - Turns 30th place finishes into Top 20 and Top 15 runs. Steadily climbs the ranking in Driver & Owner points. Builds momentum for 2010.

3. Lands a multi year new sponsor- Jim Beam & Menards will now have another brand to be well associated with RGM. Sponsorship deal that puts RGM on solid funding for 2010 and on.

4. 2nd Car - After manufacturer cutbacks and driver shuffles, RGM is in position to add a 2nd team and bring in a young up and coming driver. Adding additional feedback & resources to improve performance.

5. Win Dakar - RGM makes history as the first American to win the challenging off road rally.

You can only pick one!

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

agreed
I pick number 1. A win would kick others into motion.
Stays true to himself. Most important.
But, from the selection, #5
I like all of them, but #2 strikes me as the best choice, he is still getting sponsors even though things have not been consistently good, Jim Beam and Menards are still here as are some sponsors who get little mention (Ozark lines), he will get to the second car when the first one gets straightened out and has consistently good finishes, and we know he will win Dakar.
Number four(4) for R&D, the only winners seem to have multi cars.

about #2.....I think about 95% of the time you make your own luck......
#2 makes the most sence to me and i would think Robby.

regards to
#1- that would be great but Winning one raace will not solidify the team for years and bring in new solid sponsors, if the rest keeps going on , ie 30 place and bad luck etc.

#3 and #4, will not happen with out #2

#5, would be great and I would love this to happen but this would not help his NASCAR issues. And Pluss I think he wins this in the next two years anyway.

Go Robby!!!

#4, just not going to happen unless #2 happens,
Okay, MOST of you can not follow the rules (LOL!) I posted this with intentions of finding out from RGM fans, what would be the most beneficial. Not a road map from the 5 choices. Which of the 5 would be most important and benefit RGM as a company. This has nothing do with dirt versus asphalt. Which would boost RGM the most right now as a company?

Gotta love RGM fans!
Of course RG fans can not follow the rules. They have to do it their way.
Like Robby does, LOL Monksy see, monkey do....
Zoom, it all depends on one's interpretation of the rules. You know this bunch is looking for any ins and outs.Hmm, who does that sound like?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service