If you could ONLY choose one...what would RGM benefit the most from?

With the 2nd half of the season underway and 2010 plans starting to take shape, what would benefit RGM the most...IF YOU COULD ONLY CHOOSE ONE!

1. Win Watkins Glen - Joins the ranks of the few as a owner / driver winner, becomes eligible for the 2010 All Star Race, and joins the winner's circle increasing his earnings the remainder of the year. Gives Jim Beam & Menards their first Cup win as sponsors.

2. No More Bad Luck - Turns 30th place finishes into Top 20 and Top 15 runs. Steadily climbs the ranking in Driver & Owner points. Builds momentum for 2010.

3. Lands a multi year new sponsor- Jim Beam & Menards will now have another brand to be well associated with RGM. Sponsorship deal that puts RGM on solid funding for 2010 and on.

4. 2nd Car - After manufacturer cutbacks and driver shuffles, RGM is in position to add a 2nd team and bring in a young up and coming driver. Adding additional feedback & resources to improve performance.

5. Win Dakar - RGM makes history as the first American to win the challenging off road rally.

You can only pick one!

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2, 4, and 5

(I don't follow rules well!)
If you're going to go that route, why not 1&3 too?
That would be greedy.
I can't pick I am to greedy and want them all. But if he gets 2 that should lead to 1 witch would lead to 3 and make 4 possible. So I think the right answer would be 2 final answer.
What you said is correct.
PICK JUST ONE! GEEZ! (LOL!)
I choose #1 cause it can lead to 2 which can help with 3 which is needed for 4 and 5 well ....is'nt cup related or at the same time but the positive energy could boost one or the other and is posible that 5 can happen regardless if the new hose diameter thing helps keep up with the diesels....
all the above!!! that's one...right!!
Number 5 anyday. Nascar is a waste of gasoline.
Number 5 for sure. Nascar has done so many stupid things, I've lost alot of interest.
6. After winning at the Glen Robby Gordon will try and make it 3 in row...something not done since Richard Petty did it in 1987..But whats different with Gordon, is that he is getting it done as an Owner Driver and in an unsponsored car with the Ghost of Johnny Cash the Man in Black riding shotgun........
I will choose #1 only because that will lead to more sponsor exposure and could give the team what they deserve after the last 5 years.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service