Another Nascar season is over and I want to say thank you to TOG, Spotted Cow, WJM, Bruno, Mike Kenyon and everyone here at Planet Robby for providing all of the pics, videos and news coverage so that we can learn more about our driver. Thank you again TOG for putting together a great site!

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agree. Thanks all around.
heck yeah, this place is great,

thx
I visit here all the time, and everything is greatly appreciated!
Totally Agree! Thank you for you dedication to keeping us informed.
Thank you all, especially TOG, for all of the effort and insight in keeping us all informed! Looking forward to a productive NA$CAR off-season for RGM (& KC), so that we can all come back in Daytona and kick some JJ ass!
And keeping us in line.. hee hee
thanks everybody!
DAKAR started the year,the Score season is complete,and 'Cup' is done. Thank you to all the members that contributed and to the members that visit,thank you for the support. A HUGE shout out to TOG for all the effort,long hours that he and WJM put in to update and inform us all, and Bruno for making the site "POP",and thanks Spotted Cow for helping to get us here.
Have a Great Thankgiving, check back in.I've be told there's lots of DAKAR 2011 info coming soon.
Mike
I join with the rest in thanking all involved for providing us with this wonderful forum. Our fearless leaders are knowledgeable and insightful, and in a venue where opinions. speculation and passions often run wild, their level of tolerance and level-headedness is notable as well. While I've not been to the other fan forums, it's difficult to believe there are many that can attract the number of "seasoned respondents" that we have here.

Onward and upward, Plant Robby !
Thanks you guys. I have a question about Dakar. I can never get the tracking to work. I plug in Robby as my driver (and any drivers he has as team members). But I can never get it to work. It's the tracking at the official site. I usually end up waiting for them to print out where people came in. Do you need to download software? Thanks.
Ditto to what mike said, giving or going along with my s%&t had to add to there headaches,on to Dakar....
Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication as a fan. Time to change the site to Dakar colors!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service