Was there a "reason for the departure of Gene from the team. I have my own opinions as well as everyone else, some we most likely share. What was the straw? Are we trying to lure Larry Mac out of his cozy home and back into the game with all this madness? I just can't get a grip on this revolving door anymore. Maybe it's none of my business and I should just roll with this punch like the rest in life.

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Crew chiefs at RGM are like swimming in lake Michigan in the spring! Its shocking the first 3 or 4 times you get in. Then you just go numb. Thats where I'm at now. No big deal been there done that.
well said, I'm in that pool well
sounds about right, just another week at the office.
BOB TEMPLE!
I won't be. The CC is behind the wheel at RGM, and that's the way it will always be.
True dat!!!!!!!
Bingo!....... just like cocaine and waffles........ Peanut Butter and ladies.
There are only 2 problems that I see.
1) Let the cc decide on what where and how much to tweek the car
2) Let Robby dictate the strategy. It's sooooo painful to hear him begging the cc to let him pit when he knows it's the right thing to do. He's been right more times than not about how to play it. I can't say the same about what where and how much tweeking to do.
All I want to know is where is TOG to chime in/delete half of the posts? Did he get fired too? Or maybe he is the new crew chief? :) LOL MUHAHAHA
TOG has been Tweeting pics from the RGM shop all day. Latest have been of pit stop practice, and getting the haulers ready. Check them out by following PlanetRobby on Twitter.
From the Red Green show (Canada) I'm a man , and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

All I want is some damn continuity, and form. If I was Robby i'd have a fu...a fri a damn voodoo doll on board we are snake bit at this point in ti.......no no I never said that. Let me get my thoughts together.
duct tape doesn't fix everything.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service