http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/108891-RGM-Dakar-Re...

2013 Team SPEED/RGM Dakar HUMMER Vehicle & Rental Program FOR SALE:

Rental Program: Includes vehicle, team, spares, equipment, entry, etc to run the 2013 Dakar Rally. Turn-key Operation. Put yourself in the driver's seat! Become teammates with Robby Gordon for the 2013 Dakar Rally and race one of the fastest cars ever to run the Dakar. Rental Program total for $1,500,000.00 USD.

Vehicle for SALE: A package to buy just the vehicle ONLY is also an option. The Dakar HUMMER that has won the 2012 Mexican 1000 and two Dakar Stages in 2012 is for sale for $1,000,000.00 USD. This is for the race vehicle ONLY - comes prepped and ready to race.

ALL SERIOUS POTENTIAL BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT 704-949-1255 or email info@speedenergy.com for more information.

Time is limited on entry to the 2013 Dakar Rally but the vehicle can be bought at anytime. Please see the attached PDF presentation for more information on the 2013 Dakar Rally Rental Program.

Thank you.

Views: 6372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems to me a glaring example of the hole this country is when it comes to DAKAR over all. Just win the the the the the.......this coffee's not strong enough.......

Try going out to any restaurant without reservations on a Friday or Saturday night (or drive by a mall at any time right now) and I think you will get a different perspective of the current economy. I realize there are a lot of people hurting, but I'm not convinced it's as bad as the media might have us believe.

I am going to have to agree with you on that.

EXACTLY SAND DIEGO MALLS ON THE WEEK ENDS

Obama has done such a good job hey?

the mall is not a good guage,it's just before Christmas for Saint Nick's sake.
The business I work is still off from 2008

Our's has yet to come back as well.

Some businesses will never come back - and I'm speaking in generalities here - I don't know what you do/did. In PA we still have toll-booth workers, yet NJ has had baskets that can do the same job for years. My company shut down in 2009, because it was built on an outdated model and never tried to adapt to the times. Jobs will come and jobs will go, it's just the way of the world. The key for companies and individuals is to focus on the future and adapt. I'm a graphic designer and have had to shift my focus from print to web, and that industry changes daily. I constantly have to learn new applications and tricks to stay relevant. I also know the day will come when I can't keep up and won't be able to keep my business going as-is. Maybe I'll have to learn how to build hovercrafts or something, but I know that next "something" will always be there and it's my responsibility to keep looking for whatever that is. Look at RG as a prime example. Best of luck to you who are currently looking for that "something".

Now let's get back to racing. DAKAR is barely more than 2 weeks away!!! GAS ON!!!

Right on @natron008. There is nothing more powerful than personal accountability in life. By pushing ourselves we can push this country forward. Robby is a prime example. You will never hear him bitching that life keeps on giving him a raw deal, he adapts and makes shit happen. Can wait till 1st week of Jan. I can wait for Robby to make some really crazy shit happen during this race.

PSYCHED!!

I got $20 on it. LOL That would be amazing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service