We know the pictures are old and we are getting the teasers later...but what do you all think about the vehicle not getting the proper shakdown before the DAKAR event?

I doubt this vehicle has ever even touched dirt.

Views: 6812

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no, the racing vessel! when does it ship??

The HST will probably ship by air soon after Christmas though it could be closer to the 1st.

I believe he only shipped the support vehicles over on that shipment. Most teams ship the race cars by air a few days before the rally.

At the threat of showing my ignorance but whet does "HST" stand for???
Used to be Harmonized Sales Tax.....
I have no doubt that this vehicle has been well and truly tested.....Robby is no fool, there is no way he would take a vehicle all that way with everything on the line and start the rally in an untested vehicle!
Would like to see some pictures of it though, maybe even a video or two.

His Steller Truck

Hyper Speed Truckster

Hummer Super Truck

High Speed Traxxas

I'm tired robby show the sneak pics and video already !!!!!!! Not fare there all going to see it any ways !! Can't rebuild them trucks now so why play with my head robby

No later than Jan 5th :)

Agreed. It's getting old. It's good marketing to build suspense, but you reach a point where it goes to far and everyone is over it before it is shown. Obviously fans like us don't make one bit of difference to Robby's race program, but if I was a sponsor funding the thing I'd be getting pissed.

Or maybe the sponsor funding it has their own plan in place?

RG originally wasn't going to show anything until it got to Argentina, but he changed his mind and decided to give the fans a few sneak look(s) at the vessel.

Instead of complaining, be grateful. These guys are working their asses off getting it ready for this race.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service