Looks as Danica be attempting the Daytona 500 in 2012. What number will she use? If RGM is not in the top 35 with the #7, would the number be on the market? If so what could be the asking price for the limited cup races she's planning.

Maybe a partnership/support deal to use the same cars as Tony, Ryan and Danica in 2012. There would be room for a fourth team under a SHR? Or a deal just like the 78 and RCR. Work smarter, not harder.

Keep selling Speed Energy! Gas On RGM.

Views: 6450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

69 would be a good number for here
good call$$$
LMMFAO!!! Jared Allen on having the 69 for the Vikings "It's makes me giggle"
Mike - When Jared Allen was with the Chiefs, he had a restaurant in Kansas City. Their advertising logo was: " Wine em, dine em, 69 em!"
geez louise, you guys are as bad as a tick on a hemorrhoid! Lets just focus our energy on Robby and good karma vibes on racing Bristol!
That's a good one Laura, and I agree with you about where we should be focusing our energy. IMO Danica doesn't need any more attention.....
I think the number is 7a just like in the nascar racing game
Not to change the subject but now would be the time to run the Nationwide series. I bet the purses get bigger and the exposier will be probably more than the Cup series, As long as Danaca can stay in the top 10 in points the Nationwide series will be a gold mine for Nascar.
Good point, set up your car, follow her around for a while, pass her a few times and follow her around some more pass her again,

The camera will be on her a lot and gar-un-tee the camera time.
Rent her the # 7 for a percentage of her merchandizing for as long as she races.
Really, N/W series has a 1.6 avarage TV rating currently,what's the wager ( I only wager beer) and what's the bump?Why on God's green earth would promoter's up the purse for Danica? Be honest with yourself!
have RG put a SPEED DECAL danica's NW car

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service