How does Kurt Busch keep his ride when so many others would do anything to get his seat at Penske?

WARNING LANGUAGE!!!!

OK with sponsors being hard to come by, with teams like RGM struggling to find funding. With mega teams like RCR and Roush shutting down teams, with guys like Reutimann, Ragan and Vickers looking for a ride in any series.

How is it Kurt can keep a fully sponsored ride? This video makes me appreciate guys like RG even more all the time.

I dont know how many saw Kurt give the middle finger out his front window as he was pulling into the garage right after the trans broke in his car at this last race. But that was the beginning of his rage.

Here is a video of Dr Jerry Punch trying to interview Kurt during the Homestead race. Actually they were waiting to go live and Kurt was pissed he was having to wait. He really got mad when Jerry asked him if he knew a part of his trans might have put a hole in the front of Stewarts car.

WARNING LANGUAGE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsaBQq5D4Zg&feature=youtu.be

Views: 2573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not really related to this thread, but wanted to make a statement without starting a new one. I'm sad, Truck series cut from 25 to 22 races and Darlington and New Hampshire lose out. State of the sport.

yeah, that sucks to see 3 races trimmed, but at the same time, it gives truck teams a better chance to operate with a few less races.

I still remember the riff between RG and Busch, while Busch was with Roush. It may have been before the "Uprising" days. He was very much disliked back then by most RG fans. All I am saying is that some things clearly don't change much with drivers attitudes, especially with the equipment provided, in my opinion while they both have talent both have been given the silver spoon for Cup rides. I would like to see how "they" run without the big team support.

We enjoyed going up to Darlington to see the trucks, oh well...

As far as Kurt goes, he is a jerk and treats his crew like they are his servants. I think he is a good racer, but can't imagine what Penzzoil gets out of all this. He is not a good representative for them. They would do better to sponsor a likeable competitive driver rather than this 'champion'. Even their commercial airing during the races has Helio in it not Kurt.

TOG - Do we have any dakar prep pics yets. The planet is bored and there is nothing to do but bitch about other drivers. Would love to get the energy shifted from bitching to "Winning". It is only a month away.

Just some from 2011 that never got released. As for the 2012 Dakar, SPEED Energy will release them in due time.

Let's put this in a Robby Gordon perspective. Ever since Jeff Gordon got bumped out of the way at Loudon, you had the race announcers actively blame Robby. When you have drivers like DW and Kenny Wallace that didn't like Robby on the track, then take a biased approach to him in every interview.....that's just wrong. NASCAR as well had a vendetta for years against him. The difference between Robby and Kurt Busch is that Kurt gets a free pass because he is a Chase Driver, has major sponsors, has Penske, etc. Did you know that Kurt is almost as consistant as Robby is, at appearances at the merchandise trailer? Kurt is always cordial there. But does that show his true self....no way. Jerry Punch was served for asking a blaming question. Does anyone recall when Kenny directly blamed Robby for a wreck accusing him of being a poor driver. Anytime Im entertained by Wallace, I stop and think about what Kenny did on-air that day. How about the Sprint Cup champion? If you think Kurt's bad......Look at Tony's humanitarian record.

Are you say'n Tony probably shouldn't go to Australia this winter? From last winter.
http://lifeontheroad.com/2011/01/18/8797/8797.html

talk about drives with bad attitudes.Sticks and helmets break bones ,but words can never hurt me.

@ JEFF............Haveawreck mature....you must be talking about a different driver. Last night on the HUB Spence said it all ....he put Havawreck and the Busch boys in the same bath water. In fact Spence said Haveawreck was worse check out the segment and tell me he is wrong.

You are forgetting one thing IT IS A SHOW .

Dave Moody and Kenny Walace jumped his shit today. I've never heard Moody so displeased with any racer, or talk so much about how shitty someone is.

He even ripped the Penskee statement, and called our Roger for not firing him today. Then later ripped KB's statement.

I'm not a Moody follower, but very entertAining today.

Busch statement was hideous.

Everbody has to bite there tounge once and awhile, some people can do it and some can't. You can see in the video that K.B. was bitting his, and finally had enough and said what he thought, no biggie-- me thinks anyway

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service