Robby has a great starting spot and also has a good car, so join in today for the last cup race of the year.This is an important race for RG,needing to lock himself into the top 35 for 2009. Race starts at 3:00pm.

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for a great year everybody !
Thanks for the website TOG!
Second that
TOG, thanks for everything you do for us RG fans. Congratulations Robby on being in the Daytona 500 and the other 4 races to start the season. I wish the gas conservation had worked at the Indy 500 in '99. I just got home from Willow Springs last week, hope everyones homes are safe in SoCal.

matt
ON TO BAJA.....Next year should be good, looks like we might get some decent fuel mileage as well. Have a good off-season everyone.
Thanks TOG!
Yeah thanks TOG !
Hard, tough season that. Did what they needed and we can look forward to the off road stuff and the Daytona 500. Got to think he can have a better season next year. Get the results on the road tracks and stuff.
Really pleased it's ended ok.
Thanks for all you have done TOG on to BAJA.......
Great job Robby and guys. Great to prove me wrong and finish in the top 35. Now, lets gear up for Baja and Dakar!
Tog, thanks for the site and the chat each week. Many blessings to everyone for a great winter season and see you again for Daytona! (If not before!)
TOG thanks for everything. Congrats Robby, things are looking up.
Thanks TOG and on to Baja then Dakar. Great job Robby and crew

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service