I've been a long time Robby fan and have finally come to be a NASCAR fan as well. I originally started watching NASCAR when the company I worked for sponsored and still does Robby. He has been through the gamet of car manufacturers, this year Dodge. My understanding was that we was suppose to get some help. I and I'm sure Robby, have been a bit bummed by the performances. The other Dodges seem to at least run mid pack and forward. Why is Robby having such a problem with the set up and keeping up with the track? Can somebody give me some clues, I love the guy but it's tough to watch? Thanks

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup, and there's the other old odage, "how fast do you want to go??... how much do you want to spend???"
are airlines allowed to sponsor nascrap.... tons to chose and just need one to land
They don't have any money to start with...
They have plenty of money....they just spend WAAAAAAYYYYY more than they have..... :)
I have no idea how much time and money RGM spends on working with different shock absorbers, but it seems to me the larger teams have a lot more options pre-built into different sets of shocks when they practice and test.
I thought the Hummers were too stiff this year, too. Extenze poisoning :-)? ha ha.. I'm psyched for Darlington - will be cheering from turn 3!
I think everyone is frantically trying to figure out where the 1994-2007 Robby Gordon went? The one that would freak out mad if he finished 5th, the one that banged wheels with Mikey Andretti @ the airport, kicked the Ford logo on his IndyCar, shoved Tony Stewart in Daytona, spun Jr. on pit road in Bristol, threw his helmet at Michael Waltrip and called him a pc. of sh*t. I think everyone misses that guy whether he's running good or not. I understand that he has to wear the business hat now, it's just not as exciting for us - the fans...........yes Keith Stone, we know Robby has made millions. Blah blah blah.
Robby has also spent and is owed (Extenze,BAM) millions. Keith needs to remember gross dollars are not the same as NET dollars!
$50 million? ROFLMAO
You mean that the $9 Billion in Revenue earned by the NFL owners is the not the same as thier net profit? Too bad the owners won't open thier books to show the net profit.

Call an oil company to sponsor races. I hear they have money. Can't Robby get the Cole Trickle, Superflo sponsor back on the car?

USAir and Piedmont spnsored cars in the past. Really don't think they can afford to sponsor a car after being bailed out by the Federal Government. Then again, they can always sponsor the car with a promise to pay, worked for Extenze.

Where were we? Oh yeah, on to Darlington!
Oil Companies would be disallowed, Sonoco is the only fuel allowed in nascar.
Yeah, Sunoco is exclusive, except for American Ethanol. Oh, and Mobil 1 official-motor-oil. The rules can be bent if NASCAR gets it's piece of the pie.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service