I just want to take this opportunity to give thanks to TOG for creating and maintaining PlanetRobby for us. He, WJM, SpottedCow, as well as all the other contributors, have done a great job and I appreciate all their hard work. Following Robby is a lot more fun when you can share it with friends.

Happy Anniversary and thanks!

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is to year one and manny more! Thanks TOG and everyone else who makes this site run!
Ditto to all the thanks and well wishes
Thank you Tog...if it wasn't for you and the people here we would never hear anything about RGM. Here's to more successful years!
I couldn't have said it any better. These guys do an awesome job here and I absolutely love this site!
TOG and everyone else in support,

Thank you for your continued efforts to bring Robby's fans together and keep us informed with daily updates. The service you provide takes a real time commitment and I for one am very appreciative of all that you do.

So, Here's to you! Keep up the great work and hopefully we can all celebrate with a 4th of July win tonight!. If not, we will look forward to another time for Robby and RGM. Gas on!
The Planet is the best, Thanks TOG and Robby Gordon Motorsports!
Love the planet. Thanks to all who make it happen.
GOTTA LOVE THE PLANET THANKS TO EVERYONE IN ORBIT
I guess every town has their 'Otis'.
Yeah this is a great little community; I'm quite happy I stumbled across this site haha

Thanks everyone
thanks your all are the best!!!
To all, WJM, SC, TOG, many many thanks for all the hard work! This IS a great place to play!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service