Here's the contest.Guess the driver of Hummer #327. First tie breaker is Robby's navigator,tie breaker number two is Driver of #327's navigator. Try to limit posts to legitimate driver guess's, Thank you.

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no third hummer....only 2......
Didnt RG have 3 hummers last year.( no I don't mean that)
I know only 2 are going to dakar, but I'm thinking the other one is being used for testing . Unless its being used for parts or got traded in during cash for clunkers....... who knows, well, only god and tog probably
Or sitting on jack stands in the SoCal. shop as rumor has it.
third Hummer.we dont have time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there realy a second Hummer?? I just read the competitors list and there is no #327... I'm scared!! Can you give us the right thing about it ? What about Vigouroux as last year?? Not because he's french... Just because he knows the Dakar and have a good result on the Vanguard Hummer in 2010. I know it's a problem of money for sure... Bye guys!!
Vigouroux didn't drive for RGM in 2010, that was 2009.
Eric was onboard for 2009, BJ  2010.As memory serves BJ wasn't accounced until Christmas last year.Look at all the shop pictures , two,2 Hummer's. One Orange, one Black.
OK sory for the mistake... My memory bugs sometimes...
Eric would be great to sell some Speed in his country.
Eliseo Salazar....

Eliseo Salazar se suma al Rally Dakar 2011 al volante de un Hummer

El histórico piloto llegó a acuerdo esta semana para correr en una auto de primera línea de la escudería de Robby Gordon.

por La Tercera - 22/12/2010 - 17:22

Eliseo it is!  A great fit and brings some additional sponsorship

@Mike, well I was wrong. I thought we would know by the 25th, does not appear that way. Most of the Drivers and Riders are leaveing in the next five days. That will put us into Sunday the 26th. I can not wait this is going to be great!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service