Here's the contest.Guess the driver of Hummer #327. First tie breaker is Robby's navigator,tie breaker number two is Driver of #327's navigator. Try to limit posts to legitimate driver guess's, Thank you.

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not bad at Indy either: 7 attempts, 4 top 10's.  What's that have to do with Dakar?  Nothing.
Look guys, he's not bad.  Actually quite good recently in rallying.  Think about it. This is a good choice for the second truck.

#327 Driver- Armin Schwarz

#303 Navigator- Kellon Walch 

#327 Navigator- No clue

@Sean, is Armin Schwarz, Eliseo Salazar's nick name?

And I guess #327's navigator to be a resent Planet member.

Here's the contest.Guess the driver of Hummer #327. First tie breaker is Robby's navigator,tie breaker number two is Driver of #327's navigator. Try to limit posts to legitimate driver guess's, Thank you.     

;)

Wasn't Eliseo supposed to drive a Dakar Hummer for Robby in 2009 or 2010?......I'm sure I read that somewhere.....Anyway,

I think he is a good choice as a driver and a marketing strategy for this Dakar.

There was Hummer testing footage with Eliseo standing in the backgroud,I was trying to find it for you but no luck so far.

As a general reminder ,when posting pictures or video the 'tag' discription is important for future viewing and enjoyment.

Steve LaRoza is the navigator for #327.

Ya that's Cool!!!

There's your Driver/Navigator line ups (no contest winners)

Robby and Kellon

Eliseo Salavzar and Steve LaRoza

Here's to a safe,exciting and fruitful DAKAR 2011!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service