Fuel Mileage and Making the Pit Stops at the Right Time.

Is this Robby's year for a great road course victory? 

A short fun quote from Bump-Draft

Whether you love Robby Gordon or hate him- he’s one guy about which everybody has a strong opinion. One thing for sure: he’s his own guy and there’s not another driver in NASCAR like him. He’s a racer’s racer.

Someone once said of Tony Stewart, that he could put four wheels on a cockroach and win a race with it. Robby Gordon would be right there with him….running a special off-road edition cockroach and pushing Smoke all the way home.

His way may not always be right, but it’s his way.

Imo....I honestly believe that Robby is Damn prepared for this weeks race at sonoma.  

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sam who?
Sam Smith .
who else?
Like I said, Sam who?
The best things come to those that wait. Thank you PR admin team. There's a difference between keeping it real and just simply hating.
I have had bigtime patience with a few, but people being miserable the week of Infineon ( yeah I know the 'field' has caught up to the #7 , blah,blah,blah ) just simply means they will always be miserable.Save the misery for Martinsville.
Can I use some misery at Pocono too? Cause I hate that place.
dude should have been banned when he said Derrick Walker brought nothing to the table for the Indy 500 effort...... :)

we all know the luck......if you didn't wake up on Monday morning sportin wood due to the fact this is Road Course week......you aint no RG fan.......
Not sure I agree Indy, a lot of us don't have the right equipment to sport wood. Can we add a pair of perky twins to your RG fan criteria?
for sure........very inconsiderate of me....accept my appology please...and I must admit....nuthin wrong with a pair of perky twins..... nuthin at all....
Sweeeeet!
Love it!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service