Views: 2112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally agree!! Pass the SPEED!!

i think his focus should be on selling than marketing - i mean speed and rgm to a buyer. this is sad but reality.

Totally agree with Robby's comments. Both S&P and DNQ's do more harm than good from the marketing side. If he can figure a way to get in the show every week - great. Else, focus on what works.

Like winning the Mint 400!

+1

Looks like I'm done with Nascar until June.

I hate it, but understand his position. But here is a thought........why not put SPEED ENERGY on Kenny Wallace's car in NNS? Trust me, he will get the brand out there and wear logos everytime he is on his shows, and it has to be a whole lot cheaper than sprint cup. Just a thought.

This is Planet Robby, not planet NASCAR (perhaps the caps were not needed) I hope the site stays active and we can all maintain as things may seem a bit frigged up. Coming to the track and having to go through "That shit" was bad thats for sure. Don'y know why completely even though I understand the basic principles of it all but not having a penrod power plant under the hood at Daytona was writing on the wall. "Im sorry gang I know the deal inside and out.....I'm just saying not having the best for the best was just ...you know....."not good". No need to throw around two dollar words or get excited and shit. Congratulations on the MINT win..................I wish I was at that party.

well said

Get it but bummed...

This is a good move. RGM could spend on average $400k+ each on 6 races and go all out with an honest chance to win any of those 6. Or you can spend $100k per race for 36 races and have no chance for even a top 10 at any of them. I'd much rather he show up at a few and go balls out like he's able to do in offroad. Hell, I'd be fine if he saved all his dough from now on out and threw every dime available at the two road course races in an attempt to win both. I love the plate races, but it's still a crap shoot. I'm one of those Babe Ruth, call your shot kinds of guys. I'd love to see him say "I'm winning Sonoma and Watkins Glenn in 2012." And then test his ass off and go do it. Because we know he can.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service