I'm guessing that Robby did some damage to his right rear brake caliper and it kept giving him trouble all night. T.V. never said why Robby ended up 14 laps down,only that he hit the wall right after the first caution. I wish Fox would realize that 43 cars start the race, not just 6-8.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I completely understand that, but it does just suck that they can't even just run through the field and give a little status update on all of the cars every once in a while
its the same in Nationwide with the constant showing of Steven & Kenny Wallace cars.
because he's been voted most popular driver about 5 years in a row by a landslide. Fox wants ratings so they'll appeal to the masses, not the minorities.
But it's like the old Greek self-fulfilling prophecy....Fox is banking on him being voted "Most Popular Driver" but he is being voted as such because all Fox shows is him! If Fox started pushing another driver down our throats I'm sure their popularity would rise accordingly
yep.... those in car cameras are not free, the sponsors have to pay for them!
NAPA's getting ripped off big time
does napa sell bar b q's ?
Write to NAPA and let them know how you feel. I did... never heard back but felt good anyway. Not only do I support Robby's sponsors but I'll boycott those who sponsor idiots! Doesn't say much for their business savvy.
you have the right to do that of course.. But i'm wouldn't do that myself. The reason is because any sponsers in the sport are a good thing.. I don't like POS but ... well I look at it this way, I wouldn't want people emailing Jim Beam or other sponsers of Robby's just because they don't like him. see what I mean?
I still have the hardest time walking into a Lowes!
There are people that don't like Robby?? Say it ain't true!! LOL.... good point you made. Never thought of that.
Hey I get it that Robby's name isn't JJ, Jeffy, Jr, or Busch. But there are pit reporters that could at least give some indication as to why the #7 is down a number of laps. He's in the top 35 with a MAJOR sponsor in Quaker State. That was more than a disappointing outing for them and the lack of TV time could hurt future sponsorship from them. COME ON FOX! How about helping out a driver/owner?

I came home from my son's LL game Saturday and Robby was 5 laps down early in the race. Once the kids were put to bed and I could finally sit down and enjoy the race he was 11 laps down, I thought I missed something, but apparently I didn't.

Jimmy Spencer once commented after watching the Daytona 500 from home after missing the race: "There are 43 cars out there, not 10." I guess that's why Jimmy is on Speed instead of a major network.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service