Okay robby...heres your chance to get the best. I think it would work. Him and Jr was just too personal to work.

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eury Jr. still works for Hendrick he just has a new role now. Besides RGM needs to stay with Kirk for awhile, unless he gets suspended (probation until Dec 31)
it is working great with kirk.........Kirk has a future....wjy would he want a has been that couldnt run top 20 with the best cars and engineering available..........leave the team alone and let it gel.........the more u mess with it the wworse it will be......stability is what will bring this team to the front...........................it will be on its way there.....LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!....AND AS FAR AS PEOPLE SAYING IT WAS JUNIOR.....HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT..........WE ARE IN THE TRENCHES AND WE KNOW THE REAL DEAL................
Really? Immediately?
Yes, immediately. If Eury Jr. was such a "problem" then Daddy's Boy Jr should start winning again like he does SOOOO much.

You're on crack if you think Dale Earnhardt Jr isn't a problem. He's clearly not a good driver, and the fact that the only win he has with HENDRICK is from a fuel-mileage gamble shows that--Tony Eury Jr didn't make Daddy's Boy miss his pit-stall MORE THAN ONCE this season, nor did he make him hit Vickers at Daytona or any of that.
I guess those other 17 wins dont mean anything. Give me a break...

Ever think lap in and lap out of over driving an ill handling car caught up with him? The pressure of the largest fan base in Nascar questioning his every move doesnt mentally drain him? Daddys boy? Wow...

The guy is 39th in all time wins in the Cup series. Clearly he is an awful driver.
Clearly he's overrated.

I would buy the whole "mentally draining" thing if he had any mental capacity to drain but for someone who is so incoherent and who gets confused when there are too many pink signs, I think not. Plus umm he's driving a car, not auditing Enron or diffusing a bomb--that "pressure" cliche doesn't fly.
Right...

Racing a car is so simple, no pressure or mental drain at all...

Im done trying.
No, you're just trying too hard. Look, trying to justify why Jr. is driving terrible is futile. And blaming it on Eury Jr. is just foolish. Never once has Daddy's Boy ever been at fault for anything--when he felt like for some reason it was his birthright to have DEI, everyone hated Teresa, the woman to whom the company was legally belonging too. He wrecks Vickers at Daytona intentionally, everyone blames Vickers for not bowing down to The One. He misses his pitstall, blame pink pit signs. He's got no better than 25th in the past several weeks, well by golly it must be someone else's fault, who can we have as a scapegoat? Oh, the CC.
Whats foolish is posting a rant about someone you dont know and stating everything as if it was fact. So you dont care for Junior fine leave it at that. I dont care for soccer but I dont go posting a bunch of personal attacks about it. Mark Twain said it best "only fools are sure"!
I happen to not care what you think of soccer. Or anything else. And where was a personal attack in the post you responded to? Care to learn to read? Maybe you can take classes with that dumb hick idiot Dale Earnhardt Jr.--there, there's your personal attack.

And by the way, a rant is something without substance. I actually cited reasons why Dale Earnhardt Jr is the biggest failure in NASCAR, and you have nothing to say back so you label it a "rant". Everything I stated was fact--it did happen. Go pick up a book.
Hilarious!
Yeah, if he is not turning out top fives by mid summer....if he isn't "in the Chase" by Indy.....then yes..

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service