Does anyone find it funny Carl Edwards only gets probation for 3 races.... Yet Robby's incident at Montreal was far less dramatic and dangerous and he gets suspended for a race?? I don't get it... I would think Edwards wouldn't mind the suspension because AFLAC pays when you're out of work.

NASCAR is starting to feel like our government. Only cares about the big businesses and could care less about the little guy. 

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's NO Way Jimmie Johnson should be able to win another Championship this year!

Hard to believe they have let him have this many.
If every driver ( or every one but Hendrick driver's ) took turns putting Jimmy into the fence,Jimmy would have as shitty of season as Robby.It's a plan!
....How about this, the racer or the racers that do the wrecking have too put the sponsor of the victim(s) on their hood at the next race.....
I'm now a HUGH fan of Brad Keselowsky. He is the man. BK has replaced Robby Gordon as the "bad boy" of NA$CAR.
How about starting "PlanetBrad" , there's a gift for'ya
Brad's hardly a bad boy of nascar. He just doesn't give other drivers any room out on the track. Is there any reason not to let a guy back in line in the first 1/8 of the race? The Dega wreck and atl wreck was just carl turning down on him but brad never gives anyone room so its a little his fault but not at dega
you're welcome.... LOL just messing
By far , if Robby was the 99 he would get a sentence 10 times as harsh. This is B.S. !
so, a 30 race probation? Man, that's HARSH!
Has anyone ever been put on probabtion for less than a remainder of the season before now? I just can't remember NASCAR ever doing this.
Many drivers have received it. Forgive me, but I just don't view probation as much of an issue. Be it one race or 30.
Oh, I'm sure of it. NASCAR is out to get Robby for sure, no doubt. He's the only driver they ever hold up in the inspection line as well. lmao

I am pretty sure NASCAR is much more concerned about lining their pockets than worrying about Robby Gordon of all people. The only thing they worry about with him is if he does or says something stupid to make them look bad.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service