Does anyone find it funny Carl Edwards only gets probation for 3 races.... Yet Robby's incident at Montreal was far less dramatic and dangerous and he gets suspended for a race?? I don't get it... I would think Edwards wouldn't mind the suspension because AFLAC pays when you're out of work.

NASCAR is starting to feel like our government. Only cares about the big businesses and could care less about the little guy. 

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well I guess I shoud put my 2 cents in :)

TOG..spot on..Nascar said Have at it Boys! and you know what...where was all this bru haha when Montoya did the SAME exact thing to Stewart at Homestead last year?????

Just because the #12 flipped and the 14 didn't the fact is that a car (42 last yr and the 99 here) got damaged by another, and after they repaired their cars came back on the track for the SOLE purpose of wrecking the guy that wronged them (or at least in their mind wronged them) at a high speed race track

Montoya was only parked, so Edwards getting probation is a little steeper . I am not saying I agree with it, but Nascar is being fairly consistant here....the big test coming when someone lik eour boy does the same thing....

I have a funny feeling we will all be yelling BS if that occurs...lol

Lastly..isnt doing burnouts and driving the wrong way down pit road both acts of saying FU to nascar??
I think the academy awards missed out on carl's fake interview in the garage when he was pretending not to have seen the replay of the first bump that sent him into logano.. and said it was ok.. He knew that nascar was listening and was going back out for revenge.. 3 race probation !! Bull sh!t!! Nascar must still feel they owe Jack for downsizing his team! If that was robby that did that his ass would be parked,fined,points deducted and anything else the mustache could think of!!!! Dam that pissed me off!! Thanks!! GO ROBBY!!!!!!!!
Academy awards....what is this you speak of....? I don't think that is on the SPEED channel....right?
Oh the game of NASCAR politics. Its almost as sticky as actual politics.
Just far less money.....
nascar will wait till edwards does something bad then do something i found this on marty smith's twitter Robby speaks! RT @RobbyGordon: Just heard the news. Wonder what would've happened 2 me in that situation? Hmmm someone playing favorites? :) i agree with RG nascar is playing favorites and thier favorite is carl edwards but if RG or anyone else did something like that nascar would suspend them and fine them
The only thing Carl Edwards deserves after this is the NASCAR Dale Earnhardt Legacy award.

Maybe Brad will actually drive under control more often now....
WOW.........all of this over a wreck. Everyone is missing the big picture $$$$$$$. CONTROVERSY = $$$$$ Come on gang just like Danaka the only reason she is in NA$CAR is to put butts in the seats. You see the hype when she is racing you don't even know who is leading. Here is my take on her.... NA$CAR partnered up with JR & HR put up $$$$ to put her in a car = butts in the seats. Carl/BK = butts in the seats...you all are worried about right & wrong its all about $$. On monday when Carl showed up at the shop their were flowers and a card waiting, from the rest of the field. The series needs interest and they got it last week end.
I'm not missing it. I fully expect video of the wreck to be used by NASCAR to promote the Bristol and Martinsville events, as well as the return to Atlanta in the fall. Of course they couldn't suspend Edwards if they're going to use him and his actions to promote their next race.
hmmm...good call on that...lets see who does use it...
i like TOG's response "HAVE AT IT BOYS"
and BK is an aggressive driver he is in some kind of "incident" in just about every race.and does a lot of taking for a rookie so i am just fine with what happened.
GAS ON ROBBY!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service