Drivers pick "Intro Songs" for Driver Introductions at Bristol, What should Robby's be?

See the full article here: http://www.bristolmotorspeedway.com/news/speedway_news_releases/552...

Interesting picks by many drivers, what would be the best tune to reflect Robby Gordon?

IMO- Britney Spears "Oops! I Did It Again" Just kidding, I would go with Motley Crue "Wild Side" perfect fit for Robby and has a killer introduction

What's your pick?

Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Motorhead, Ace of Spades. I mean it even has the tie in to the Vegas theme...

If I was driving, I would want to be introduced to Screaming Trees, Nearly lost you yet. The beginning guitar riff of that song still gets me pumped, and Im not sure why.
Yea, me too. Love when he sings on Queens of the Stoneage tunes. The funny thing is I saw Screaming Trees when they toured in the 90s, and the lead singer/guitarist for QOTSA Josh Homme was the touring guitarist for them.
Californication from RHCP
Dont the Chili Peppers have about 20 different California themed songs??
As they should!

:P
MOTORHEAD ACE OF SPADES
how about kid rock that song that say something about being an american bad ass or i might be wrong but kid rock for sure!!!!
"Runnin' with the Devil" or "Dreams" - Van Halen
Tom Sawyer by RUSH...speaks for itself
"Rapid Roy (that stock car boy)" by Jim Croce....if you want something light and simple.

"Eruption" by Van Halen....if you want to beat the crowd over the head.
JJ, & Jr, are both using AC/DC Thunderstruck...how homoerotic is that? Not the song, but those 2 "teammates" using the same track. Poor Dale Sr. could prolly still use a HANS the way he's prolly spinnin in his grave. Micheal Waltrip pickin Toby's "I ain't as good as I once was"...now thats funny
Hell Jr. used to be a rowdy ass redneck, full of piss n' vinegar. I think Rick did something to him...pills, mind control...I dunno.
Might as well change his last name to Hendrick

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service