Statement From Phoenix Racing
Regarding Kurt Busch and the No. 51 Chevrolet

SPARTANBURG, S.C., (June 12, 2012) – Below is a statement from James Finch, owner of Phoenix Racing, regarding Kurt Busch and the No. 51 Phoenix Racing Chevrolet.

“We have met with Kurt. At the end of the day, we are racers so we’re going racing together with Kurt and the No. 51 Phoenix Racing Chevrolet. We know adjustments have to be made but how we fix that is between Kurt and myself. We’re going to go to the track, work hard, race hard and work on trying to attract a sponsor – and we’re going to do that together.”

Views: 1267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you get it right on Tim

Free speech is and always has been limited. You can not run into a movie theater and scream "FIRE!!!!". You can not say "Im going to kill the president". Also, you can not violate others rights to free speech. While protesting for my cause, I can not block someones access to public property.

Dont confuse free speech with freedom to do whatever you want. Thats never been the case

Yep your right but more and more we are being told how to talk and how to acted so i guess i'm wrong in being worried about our country. Back to racing i'll say no more about this.

"you're"

Sure hope James' decision doesn't back fire and bite him in the rear.

this doesn't surprise me at all

Finch needs Kurt and Kurt needs Finch

Kurt get a 1 week suspension for giving a little crap to a reporter with a less than stellar reputation yet Danica gets an O WELL pass for using her car as weapon twice after a race is over. You can't help but wonder if NASCAR puts sponsor $ before Fair and Balanced justice. Go Daddy.

it's all about the money

Kurt is a very good racer when he has good equipment, team, etc,

I personally enjoy the fact that I know he will speak his mind and not tow the nascar line, that he will speak what he feels in the moment!

I know there are a couple of reporters that I would love to see get their socks knocked off.

How many have noticed the PC Larry McReynolds this year after he spoke a few ill words last year of Nascar?

I still believe none of this would have happened to Kurt if his name had been Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, etc!

As my husband tells me when I complain about his double standard "I don't have a double standard I have a triple standard!"

Basically I think Finch is just taking a wait and see approach . If things don't work out with Kurt at least he'll have a car in the top 35 so he'll be at least a lil more inviting to a driver / sponsor . In the mean time give Kurt enough rope and I'm sure he'll hang himself with it . At this point I doubt any sponsor will want to be associated with Kurt .
This oughta be good RaceHub is having a sport psychologist on to talk about what needs to be done with Kurt . Dr Jack Stark sports psychologist for 35 yrs and 11 yrs specialized in racing .

When? I need to call in....lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service