Statement From Phoenix Racing
Regarding Kurt Busch and the No. 51 Chevrolet

SPARTANBURG, S.C., (June 12, 2012) – Below is a statement from James Finch, owner of Phoenix Racing, regarding Kurt Busch and the No. 51 Phoenix Racing Chevrolet.

“We have met with Kurt. At the end of the day, we are racers so we’re going racing together with Kurt and the No. 51 Phoenix Racing Chevrolet. We know adjustments have to be made but how we fix that is between Kurt and myself. We’re going to go to the track, work hard, race hard and work on trying to attract a sponsor – and we’re going to do that together.”

Views: 1267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hear they're courting Welbrutrin and Lithium for sponsorship.

A simple muzzle would help!

The Jerry Springer show asked for a mock up. Seriously

What do you mean? I did hear a rumbling about JS show....

Of what a Jerry Springer #51 car would look like.

Don't get me wrong, I know he is an A** but I like how he doesn't conform like all the other drivers. Most other drivers are fake for the sponsors and fake for NASCAR. That being said he needs to chill a bit so he doesn't burn his last shot.

USA free dome of speech. Still i can't stand kurt.

Our freedom of speech is guarenteed by the First Ammendment to the Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Last I checked, NASCAR and Mr. Finch were not members of Congress, nor any other part of the government. As such, Kurt's punishment is in no way a violation of his rights as a US citizen.

sure are trying to control things like big brother just saying. And they are apart of what..the governing party of nascrap right i no you heard that said before

Whatever.

My point was that Freedom of Speech is not an excuse for any asshole to spout off stupid crap with no consequences, just because they are an American. There are too many people who try to use this as an excuse to be jerks, and it cheapens the Constitution. Americans should understand our constitution, what it means, and what it doesn't mean - and there's nothing in there that gives some overpaid athlete the right to threaten someone else who's just doing his job.

I get ya there is a time and place to vent and there are kids on here remember that when you type, a hole maybe you need to sit for a week. lol

Companies operating in the United States of America should try to upholding the United States values in how it conducts its own operations... Nascar would be better to move its racing to China and get out of the USA with how they have been behaving and ruining the sport

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service