Hey all, I've got a couple Robby pieces from my collection I'm looking to move as I have nowhere to display them and would like to find them a good home. I figure this would be the ideal place to move RG pieces. All cars are in mint condition, some boxes have slight wear on edges from being stacked in a box at home.

2005 #83 Red Bull 1:24 Busch Series Team Caliber #446 of 1800
2004 #55 Fruit of the Loom Busch Series Elite #10 of 336 produced
2004 #31 Cingular 1:24 Action Orange paint 1:24
2003 #31 Cingular Reverse Orange 1:24 Action
2004 #31 Cingular RCR 35th anniversary Silver 1:24 Action

All needing a good home, if interested message me and we'll discuss details. Thanks for reading!

Views: 674

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

buy a mansion
I'm gonna work on getting some uploads of the FOTL and Red Bull cars. LIke I said, both cars are in mint condition. Only issues are a little wear on the box edges from storage
Just got some pics, noticed a scuff on the nose of the Fruit of the Loom car, nothing major but will definitely adjust price accordingly. first time I've had it out of the box in ages, was unaware it was there. Sorry for the confusion, pics to come
Here are some red bull car photos
Attachments:
Fruit of the Loom pics
Attachments:
couple more pics
Attachments:
I'm looking for the 83 Red Bull and the Monster 7 to catch my collection up....
Which Monster 7? I won't sell my 2007 one, but I have the one from 2010 and 2008. They are nice customs.
I don't have die casts but I have cards, late 80's to mid 90's .Maxx,Pinnacle,Upper deck.if any one is interested.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service