Planet Robby

2015 Robby Gordon Dakar Headquarters

Hey all, I've got a couple Robby pieces from my collection I'm looking to move as I have nowhere to display them and would like to find them a good home. I figure this would be the ideal place to move RG pieces. All cars are in mint condition, some boxes have slight wear on edges from being stacked in a box at home.

2005 #83 Red Bull 1:24 Busch Series Team Caliber #446 of 1800
2004 #55 Fruit of the Loom Busch Series Elite #10 of 336 produced
2004 #31 Cingular 1:24 Action Orange paint 1:24
2003 #31 Cingular Reverse Orange 1:24 Action
2004 #31 Cingular RCR 35th anniversary Silver 1:24 Action

All needing a good home, if interested message me and we'll discuss details. Thanks for reading!

Tags: bull, cast, die, gordon, red, robby

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How much for the #55 FOTL car shipped to Virginia?
$45 and you cover shipping sound fair?
great price.
How much for the 83?
The 83 seems to be a difficult piece to obtain these days..I'd be very happy if I could get $75 for it
for $75 i'll take it.
Any chance of getting some pix up of them?
I can get pics of the fotl and the red bull, the others are at my moms house currently but ill gladly get pics of all rg pieces in my collection
I have a ton of Robby diecasts if anyone is interested. I have dozens of highly detailed customs that you can't buy anywhere. All 1/24 and all opening hood, flaps, trunk. Email me at rcurry@knights.ucf.edu if you are looking for something specific.
I have a #55 Fruit of the Loom diecast as well I will sell. I have a few other diecasts that need to go as well: #44 Tony Steward Shell Busch he ran in SoCal, a signed #12 Ryan Newman Alltell and a signed #99 Citgo Jeff Burton.

I will wait until Hank sells his #55 prior to selling mine so it doesnt appear to be poaching. taoliver66@gmail.com if you have questions.
Agree. I won't sell any of the ones Hank is offering. Anything newer is a go though. I have everything from 2009-2010 and three custom Speed cars from this year.
If you have the SPOT Satellite car from Bristol Spring 09 that I designed for RGM I'd be interested in it.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Mike Kenyon replied to RG7FAN's discussion Is anyone going to the Rolex 24 this weekend?
42 minutes ago
Mike Kenyon replied to RG7FAN's discussion Is anyone going to the Rolex 24 this weekend?
1 hour ago
will replied to RG7FAN's discussion Is anyone going to the Rolex 24 this weekend?
1 hour ago
3 hours ago
Mike Kenyon replied to Dave Horwath's discussion And in Robby Gordons spair time, the following from his email blast!
3 hours ago
Dave Horwath replied to Dave Horwath's discussion And in Robby Gordons spair time, the following from his email blast!
3 hours ago
Mike Kenyon commented on TOG's video
4 hours ago
David Z commented on TOG's video
5 hours ago
8 hours ago
David Belken commented on TOG's video
9 hours ago
Murfdogg73 replied to Murfdogg73's discussion parker 425!!!!
9 hours ago
redlinetech commented on Jaci's photo
10 hours ago
Rob commented on TOG's video
10 hours ago
timothy price replied to Murfdogg73's discussion parker 425!!!!
11 hours ago
Slavko Slavkovic commented on TOG's video
11 hours ago
laura_a_Robbyfan shared TOG's video on Facebook
13 hours ago

Planet Sponsors

© 2015   Created by TOG.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service