I Heard Nascar Isn't Allowing Danica Patrick To Enter Nascar Because Of Some Reason. She Would Be Great As Robby's Teammate Next Year, Just Give Her A Shot She How She Does. I Mean U Never Know What Might Happen. I Belive She Can Handle It.

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I say HELL NO !!!!!!!!
and this too shall pass..... whats all the fuss about?
Michael Schumacher anyone ???
If Sam Hornish Jr. and Juan Montoya are having difficulty - she won't be any different. Plus the boys will wreck her at every chance they get that's what happened to most of the women who got on the track. Even Darryl Waltrip was critical of the way Sarah Gordon got treated week-after-week in the Nationwide series They gave Erin Crocker some room, but she blew her chances and now you never hear her mentioned. If Danica wants to ride into oblivian then welcome to NASCAR.
She blew her...... chances?
amongst other things...lol
If Sam Hornish Jr. and Juan Montoya are having difficulty - she won't be any different.

Of course she will be different. She'll fail. JPM won an F3000 title, then came to the US and won the CART ROTY and Championship. Was solid his second year and may have won again if Toyota engines had lasted. He dominated the Indy 500 making a lot of Gomers eat crow, then went to Europe and won in Formula One.

Sam Hornish was the premier IRL IndyCar driver prior to the invasion of CART defectees and then after the invasion signed with Penske and just kept on winning. Three IRL IndyCar titles and an Indy500 victory.

What on earth does Danica have in her racing resume to warrant mention next to those two?

She doesn't warrant mention next to JV, PT, and Dario and I don't see any of them making inroads in stock cars.....

Christian Fittipaldi would be a more accurate measure for how Danica would do.
She is still very young. Just like Tony was when he switched. She would have enough time to pull it off if she commits early.
Except Stewart won everywhere and everything......Danica? Not so much....
Yeah, Danica has had some real competition in the IRL, racing against the likes of Milka "Fun Bags" Duno, Marty Roth and AJ part IV.

Stewart also had to race against some other nobodies like Arie Luyendyk, Kenny Brack, Greg Ray, and Buddy Lazier. And if you believe the egos they fit in the booth, two of the GREATEST RACING TALENTS EVAH, Scott Goodyear and Eddie Cheever Jr.....

Really, do you REALLY think Tony Stewart couldn't compete for actual WINS in an AGR IndyCar ride today? I mean, provided that he could actually fit in the car....
I really don't care too much where she finishes and have never had a problem pointing out her impressive drives (I think she and Marco both have had some of their more impressive drives at Sebring). What is awesome is watching you try to inflate her performances into something that they're not. Regular top tens...thats awesome. Maybe next we can brag about top 25s in Cup, since that is about the same thing. Oh wait...we do that here...nevermind.

And yeah, Cheever, Goodyear and Luyendyk are doing commentary now. Now, I'm not a fan of any of them, but they are about 600 years old now, so yes they're not in the field. But I believe any of them could qualify an AGR in the 500 this year. Okay, maybe not Cheever.... And the point is that IndyCar has the same issues it has always had with ride buyers and field filler drivers and a gap between the have and have not teams.... Like John Paul Jr was ever top level talent, even in the lean days of the IRL....

But the point at hand is trying to judge her abilty to switch to NASCAR Cup. Any way you slice it, drivers with actual IMPRESSIVE resumes from open wheel have gone NASCAR racing and struggled or flat out failed. People that Danica has no business being compared to. Sam Hornish, Montoya, Dario, PT, Vasser, JV, hell even AJA. Her resume matches people more like Christian Fittipaldi, Micheal Jourdain Jr., etc. Its really no concern to me that people can't accept that.
If she has any chance of running well in NASCAR she needs to do a full season in ARCA and Nationwide

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service