I Heard Nascar Isn't Allowing Danica Patrick To Enter Nascar Because Of Some Reason. She Would Be Great As Robby's Teammate Next Year, Just Give Her A Shot She How She Does. I Mean U Never Know What Might Happen. I Belive She Can Handle It.

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah then Rob was called a sexist by David Letterman when Danica was on the show right after that. It was great. I don't see them as teamates, cmon trying to build a team and throwing someone into a car that has never been in one doesn't seem smart. I don't think that Nascar can actually tell someone you cant drive here unless you have failed drug tests multiple times or something. I don't understand this story If you are good enough to drive then they cant stop you, but it aint gonna happen at RGM.
wow that some beam runnith over but it that snowball make it in hell, sure two cars for info and super tv time for a car running in the back would sell some stickers........and my post was bad? comeon! hahehaho ha!
that is your only post, and im confused?
that would rock....I'm sure she could kick some tail if given the chance....
Eric is correct i dont think her ego would fit in a car...She had(has) the best equipment that money can buy and cant do a whole lot with it...She did get her big win with AGR (which was predictable) but rahal/letterman and honda had her in the best machines made when she first started out and she still couldnt win. Besides Dan Wheldon won the damn Indy 500 on pure driving ability and all you heard was how Danica led a lap etc...I know i sound like a hater but she still hasnt proven herself 2 wins in 12 years thats not very impresive...
What does that have to do with anything? She still can't do anything but back into a fuel milage race. All of those guys DO (or at the time did) win.
I hope I go to a race and sits on the pole......! She's got way too much going on where she's at now, and the open wheel stuff is on the upswing, and nascar is... uhhhh..... not.
openwheel is on the upswing? are you sure? It's going to hell in a handbasket. Loss of teams, some major. Loss of sponsors, Poor race attendance, Horrible ratings on Versus, lack of big name drivers, lack of decent racing, not to mention a new fugly car coming out in the near future. American openwheel racing has become a joke.

NASCAR is where the money and competition is at, I'm all for Danica making the switch.
Sounds like Nascar
Openwheel is not on the upswing....
She would not qualify for most races if you put her in a cup ride....ask ashley judds husband how easy it is to qualify
maybe she could take over JR's car.......HAHAHA

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service