Tracking
http://www.dakar.com
http://www.trackingdakar.nl

Views: 821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

from Dakar.com
D-1 :A NEW ADVENTURE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER +
318 vehicles (144 motorcycles, 37 quads, 87 cars including 10 SSVs, and 50 trucks) and a total of 501 competitors were cleared to start the 39th edition of the Dakar at the end of the technical and administrative scrutineering. The drivers, riders and crews will go head-to-head tomorrow in the rally's only Paraguayan special, a 38.5 km stage which will provide the first snapshot of where everyone stands. Before that, the adventurers will feel the warmth of tens of thousands of fans during the presentation ceremony along the Paraguay river this evening.

MARC COMA, DAKAR SPORTING DIRECTOR
“The route of the 2017 Dakar preserves rally-raid traditions, with a physical challenge that will push the competitors into the world of extreme endurance: 7 selective sections will be over 400 kilometres with one of more than 500 kilometres. The rally will be spent 6 days at more than 3,000 metres above sea level. The balance of difficulties can be illustrated by a double upward trend: the level of difficulty will increase just until the rest day, then a second increase in power will be necessary, to reach one’s ideal level for the “Super Belén”. Nothing will be decided until the very last special stage at Río Cuarto”.

If everyone did not know. Bryce Menzies and Ivan Ramirez are DNS's. So for American's we have Ricky Brabec (#9)with Johnny Campbell assisting

Ricky Brabec

Yes, this page is 'open'

it actually live now

if your watching live, .note , with RG not in attendance ,there is no run off for a jump! and not that many spectator's in attendance

I just turned it off. Seems like less of a crowd presence ....

This just at the end of the "Off Ramp" not much jumping run off. Crowds seem small ...

As I posted earlier, Paraguay is new to the Dakar and you can add it is a small country. RG is not around but will Seb Loeb, have a good year in his Peugeot?

it's almost 6:30 PM PT Sunday and I have no idea what time the bikes or cars actually start tomorrow, amazing.I can't remember being this ill informed since reading the schedule in French newspapers.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service