I asked the question Sunday at the SST Costa Mesa fairgrounds to Robby "will you be at Dakar 2014" His answer was "YES". His look was serious with his response - eye contact was made. I have been following Robby for years. Look out Dakar, he had the that liittle smirk/smile. This will make January exciting for sure.

Views: 11757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep

then reality struck ;-)

Is this a drawing for starting position? I thought they were qualifying now that Norman took over Score-International.

They still draw for your qualifying position.best draw,IMO, is between say 5th & 10th.that way the course is swept and not torn up yet. Amazingly Robby always seems to be drawn 35th.
Sorry MK shoulda specified what the draw was for . Just assumed everyone knew . I'll predict Robby will draw in the back and will qualify top 10 .
@MJ,I thought that also.But it is the first year of the new program.
Yeah think it used to be just BITD that did it . No biggie now people know :~)
Maybe I can get close enough for a hint, at the 1k , (dreaming)

Be respectful, but beg if you have to.

Tell him you heard he was going to run a Ford Coyote engine.

Tell him you heard he was going to be driving for Ford.
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/07/29/v8-powered-ford-ranger-to...

I'd be in HEAVEN if he drove a Ford lol . But yes speed77 BEG , PLEAD , and even CRY if you have to lol . Work up some girl tears if need be .

Speed, which one are you in the video? Do you go to the 1000 often? Are you the one who asked Robby if he is going to win? The music sure was loud in the video. Reminds me of trying to talk in a loud night club. So fun!

We know Robby is racing Dakar. We know the Hummers are gone. We know something new is rolling out. We know they are Ford Coyote powered (kidding).

The question I would ask is, "Robby, buddy! Old Pal! How many cars will you be entering this year?" Then once he answers you can get back to dancing.

the one who gets XOXO, go pretty much all the time mostly the 500 & 1000 the 250 twice

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service