From Dakar.com - Still waiting to get the anouncement on who will be in the #327

Not that were getting impatient or anything ;)

http://www.dakar.com/2011/DAK/presentation/docs/DAK11-LISTE_ENGAGES...

Views: 255

Replies to This Discussion

Carlos Sousa - not on the list of competitors. My guess but I know nothin.

Not sure if Sousa is in the "RG is a great driver" or "RG is a prick" camp though.
Who better than Andy!! Knows the team, the race and wants to drive. He co-drove to a first in class in the 1000.
I'm guessing Luc Alphand
It really is right in front of you!
Hmm.. what's right in front of me? My computer is right in front of me.. the 2nd Hummer is gonna be driven by a computer! No? Something on the computer screen? In the background it says Speed Energy.. I've got it! Scott Speed! Oh those Red Bull guys are gonna be mad... Still no? Something I'm doing on the screen.. let's see, I'm posting a dumb response.. I know!! Mark Post!! Even close? Well, I'm stumped.. either it's gonna be PJ Jones, Ryan Arciero (wouldn't that piss Mark Miller off), Baja Bob, Casey Currie, or Robyn and Becky (now that'd be All-American girl racing!) I figure if I make enough guesses I'm bound to be right sometime!
Dude why don't you read all the posts below! I bet you might figure it out if you do.
I think we're just being teased with the clue 'it's right in front of you'. They probably have no idea who,same as myself.
No, it is really wide out in the open...I promise. lol
What happened to B.J.?
Hummer #2 is usually support for Hummer #1 BTW.
Kevin Conway!
Just a guess!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service