Clyde Stacy (RPM Off Road) will be driving the H3 as a test for his DAKAR 2013 debut in Peru next January. Gordon will be chasing Stacy in the monstrous DAKAR style support truck and, according to Stacy, may take the wheel a day or two into the rally. Oh, and according to Robby at the drivers meeting, “I took the (pinche) restrictor off!”

RPM Off Road Owner Clyde Stacy (L) is big time into Robby's H3 program and will use the M1K to test for DAKAR

http://www.race-dezert.com/home/norra-welcomes-the-fastest-guys-on-...

Views: 6367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aha thx, was kind of worried that I wouldn't see Robby ripping it up at the Dakar with the Hummer. So Clyde will be driving the second Hummer at the Dakar? Don't know the guy but anything is better than cry baby Nassar.

LMFAO !!! to the 3rd sentence..

I get it and i remember robbie mentioning something about driving support truck after dakar last spring so the only baja that takes more than a day or two would be the 1000 so testing it there and the frghtliner to chase for support i guess makes since but so would a dakar style test run instead of an official race. Bet planet police know or kevin at least

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service