Just a reminder we start voting tomorrow for Chex's most popular driver. Lets at least get Robby in the top 10. www.chexmostpopulardriver.com

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't like the new layout of the site at all.....
Top 10 Drivers as of Feb 18th:

Dale Jr., Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, Matt Kenseth, Bobby Labonte, Michael Waltrip, Carl Edwards, Kevin Harvick, Jimmie Johnson
Put in my first vote today and will do so every day from now on.When I registered I wasn't quite sure what to put for a zip code so being the honest guy I am I used my Canadian postal code and it worked,so to any Canucks out there-go register and start voting.To bad you can only vote once a day.
I just voted, rise up!
I voted near 1,000 times and recruited numerous people to vote for RG in the All-Star Challenge popular vote last year (even had my non-race fan brother voting. He said "I love this. It is so easy and mindless, pressing vote now over and over. I'll put an hour in").

One vote a day will be a breeze compared to the All-Star voting. Looks like it's time to get back on the campaign trail ;-)
If this discussion drops below page 2 someone say somthing and bring it up to page 1. If we get Robby in the top 10 we will get are boy some $pon$or$ for all the TBA's on the scedule.
We have our work cut out for us, we don't have him in the top 10 yet according to the voting page. We have to out vote POS. We need to get the word out and get more people voting.
BREAKING NEWS FOR ROBBY FANS sshhhhh don't tell anyone but robby fans. lol

You can make a fake names and E-mail as short a 1 letter as long as there not taken. I have been voting and logging out voting and logging out. you can vote like this 4 times a min.

You can fill it out quick like this.
Name - r
last name - y
E-mail - hk
retype - hk
zip code - any real one will do
birth day 4/4/44 at first I was making up E-mails like 55fan@yahoo.com to stop 55 fans.
I vote 3 times a day.
Vote like this and it's quicker than logging in.
Just keeping this "alive" so everyone remembers to vote. It is easy
Robby finished 15 today lets vote him in the top 10 this week.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service