Just a reminder we start voting tomorrow for Chex's most popular driver. Lets at least get Robby in the top 10. www.chexmostpopulardriver.com

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

someone said he was in 14th place?! everyone vote everyday!!!
I voted
I voted this morning from rainy northern Michigan.
I voted also, not sure if 1 went through.
Hey all you Robby fans out there, don't forget to vote today!
You never forget and I count on you to remind me!
Absolutely, I just wish we could get more to join in. It's hard to believe that every PR member votes and Robby doesn't move up, but then again we don't know how many fans the other drivers have. As of 7/1, Robby is still 14th.
maybe we need to start a new discussion "Attention new and old member" or something.
Looks like Kyle Busch is the only one who has moved in the standings since the beginning. Good to know that there is some movement the last two weeks, but wish it were us. I'm thinking those guys have a lot of kiddies following them who have nothing better to do than create ficticious emails and vote. No doubt there are fewer of us in number but we make up for it in passion!
Perhaps a mass e-mail to all members of the largest group here on PR (nascar group) reminding them to vote might get some new people's attention. I have been diligently voting daily on the chex site and the Talladega Walk of Fame voting site (which ends July 15th!!)
I'm pretty sure those that feel it's worth the effort are voting daily. Those that don't, just ignore this discussion and our efforts to keep it going as a reminder. Thanks to all of you that are voting even if you don't post it here.
i vote every day wish he would move up

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service