Just a reminder we start voting tomorrow for Chex's most popular driver. Lets at least get Robby in the top 10. www.chexmostpopulardriver.com

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well my computer is voting 15 times a day x 7 days a week = 105 votes x 4 weeks in a month = 420 x 3 months = 1260 votes.
and robby still is in 14th... something smell fishy and i don't think is the fish tacos :-).
just as i was typing this reply my computer started voting and render my computer useless for 15 minutes.
i guess i can go and register 15 more accounts to try to bring the numbers up.
that is all we can do. probably fixed,but I will keep voting
ok, if you still have hope then i will keep voting also, and register more accounts.
I just got my internet fixed, so I just did. Thanks.
Haven't but will
Now Ihave voted, I am looking forward too a strong finish tomorrow also.
Kyle Petty said Robby only has 2 fans lets vote and show him!
Is everyone also still voting for the Talladega-Texaco Walk of Fame?

"The biggest mover over the last week was Morgan Shepherd, with Kasey Kahne and Ryan Newman holding their own. Drivers that continued their slow down over the same period include Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Burton and Robby Gordon. It is still anyone's race though with five weeks of voting remaining so tell your fellow fans to log on and vote!"

http://www.talladegawalk.com/
I am voting everyday on the chex site and the talladegawalk site too. Wish that everyone could find the time to vote a few times, espically since the walk of fame voting ends on July 15th
I've been voting at both sites. Doesn't hurt to keep this up as a reminder to keep voting.
Good Morning Robby fans. It's a brand new day, don't forget to vote for Robby today!
I voted too, but if we all continue to vote every day - it seems like that just keeps him where he is. We need some more voters!!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service