Just a reminder we start voting tomorrow for Chex's most popular driver. Lets at least get Robby in the top 10. www.chexmostpopulardriver.com

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree Christy, and this is so achievable... just a couple of weeks ago the RacingMom site said the voting totals for places 6th-17th were really close!
Vote
Just wanted to keep this up so others will vote.
I was having too much fun on vacation and I forgot yesterday, but I just voted 3 times for today.
I'm still voting everyday too! In fact, one time I got an extra vote in. I stayed logged in overnight and it took the vote along with the 3 email addresses I'm registered with. I've tried leaving it up since to see if I could sneak another one in but hasn't worked since, she must have noticed the hole and closed it up. But it's worth a shot if anyone else wants to give it a try.
I've been voting everyday. I may have found another hole. I have 6 email addresses, but mistyped a couple of the addresses (yahoo instead of hotmail) but they seem to be taking the votes anyway. I'll keep using all eight even though I may be only getting 6 of them in.
Not looking good or at least we havent cracked the top ten yet
Is there anyway we can send a mass message to all 3100+ members of PlanetRobby to remind them to vote for RG? I realize that probably 60-75% of all members do not check in very often, but they did sign up for a reason so possibly, if reminded, they could vote for Robby... even if they did it only a few times, that's more than zero. Any extra votes would make a difference (hopefully)!!
keep voting, I may have gotten another friend to vote
make that 2 more
they aren't into racing 1 owes me a favor and the other lets me use her "dummy" email. So I vote for her.
still voting

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service