Just a reminder we start voting tomorrow for Chex's most popular driver. Lets at least get Robby in the top 10. www.chexmostpopulardriver.com

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am still voting
As of April 27, 2009
Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, Matt Kenseth, Bobby Labonte, Michael Waltrip, Kevin Harvick, Carl Edwards, Jimmie Johnson

Nothing much has changed here but really interested to see if RG has moved up this week.. keep on voting all!!!
I wrote to the racing mom this morning, asking if she could at least spell Robby's name right. I was surprised to get a personal response within half an hour of my posting. Here are her comments:

"Valeri, First of all, my sincerest apologies for the misspelling of Robby's name...I assure you it was a simple typo that I did not catch. I've made the update and will proof better next update. I'm not sure what to say about the top 10, except some of those drivers are pushing the voting amongst their loyal fans in many different ways. I actually reached out to several of Robby's people from Daytona, Las Vegas and Atlanta this year to see if he would like to participate in my site to give a "cribs" type tour of his motor home (since it is so different from the rest) to let his personality come through. We need more personalities like his. I have yet to hear back but I'll continue trying. My best, Victoria And, for what it's worth, I feel terrible about him getting taken out in Phoenix. That accident was definitely NOT his fault and considering he's on the border of the top 35, it makes you mad."

My message to her was: "Would you please spell Robby Gordon's name right in your display of drivers in the 11-15 place in voting? On behalf of all of his fans, it's hard to believe he doesn't move up at all in the rankings with so many of us dedicated to voting daily. Also hard to believe the same drivers continue to appear in the top 10. Can we help count the votes? Seriously though, we do want to see Robby's get an ounce of respect for a change so maybe spelling his name right can be a start. Thank you."
As of 4/29...

11. Elliott Sadler 12. Marcos Ambrose 13. Kyle Busch 14. Robby Gordon 15. Ryan Newman
Everyone get out there an Vote for Robby!

All-Star Race
Chex Most Popular Driver
Talladega Walk of Fame
We've got a lot of new members here on PlanetRobby.. surpassed 3000 a couple days ago! We could get Robby into the top ten easily if everyone just voted once a day. Hoping he can move up from 14th this week. Pitter patter, let's get at er'!!
voted at least 20 times per day
voting later in the day but will get my vote and families votes in
I'm putting in 3 votes a day using different email addresses.
I vote daily from all 3 of my email addresses. She posted the slot 11-15 results today for period ending May 4. No change.
I vote everyday as well!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service