With the Daytona 500 in the books and practice just hours away it is time, once again, for our bipolar predictions of this sundays race. I believe that Robby will use the efficient TRD power and his "hand of God" car control to finish strong.

Vince says "Top 7"...what say you?

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Q-33rd
F-18th
For whatever reason Robby is horrendous in Cali! I really wish I could predict a great finish but that's not the case. It will have to be: Q - 32
F - 28
This is me being optimistic!
I am so happy to be wrong in my qual prediction!
Not enough data to make a prediction......But I hope he kicks ass!
Based on his performance as an owner/driver in the February race, I think he will continue to improve his finish and finish 16th.
Anything lower then 25 will be good.
I say we give kirk and Toyota a chance to prove us all wrong!!! whaddya say gang?
Lets see, qualified 12th, I say he finishes 10th. GO ROBBY!
Mitchell,
Cmon mon, where is the faith. Robby knows what he has to do. A top 5 will look good so early in the year and they better not go to sleep in front of him or he may do better than that!!! Go RG!!!!!!

BRR
Isn't it amazing how one good qualifying effort can pump up the troops? For Robby to qualify anywhere in the top 20 gets me excited and optomistic. Go Robby Go!
I think the troops have been pumped since Dakar....!
A top 15 here would be awesome....
Great job so far RGM.
Then I guess it would be a bit of a rebound from everyone's Daytona disappointment. More accurate?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service