With the Daytona 500 in the books and practice just hours away it is time, once again, for our bipolar predictions of this sundays race. I believe that Robby will use the efficient TRD power and his "hand of God" car control to finish strong.

Vince says "Top 7"...what say you?

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1st Bitches!

Ha Ha
I'll take a top 30 for the next 4 races. (with a win in Flippy)
I think a top 15 maybe even a top ten is very possible. Robby always run good at Cali. Should be a good race! :)
...are you on meth? Sorry, love Robby but he most certainly does NOT always run well at Fontana

HOWEVER, he also doesn't usually qualify well either, so this week is a wild-card. The speed is definitely there though
damn....go TRD (and TT chasis)....................
Today's speed bodes well for RGM.... Top 5 Sunday, and success on the 1.5 - 2 mile tracks this year is within reach!
Doesn't that mean that the inside line will move up right before the green flag drops?
Yes it does
This Actually has me kinda worried. The reason I say this is because of what I heard Kyle Bush say. He said they "tweeked the engine" before their Q-run. With this being home for Toyota, and how stout the toyota's were during qualifying... I would say that Toyata came out and "tweeked" all the Toyota Engines for the Q-run. hopefully they didn't tweek them to hard and ruin the durability of those engines... would had to see a problem early in the race.
The speed Robby is showing at fontana is really encouraging. We all know the series is dominated with tracks that look a lot like this raceway. This could be a good sign that the team is going to be competitive every week. This may not mean a birth in the chase...but a top 20 run to the season would be a strong step in the right direction.

Well hell, throw 2 wins in their at the road courses...and we may have a shot at the chase. The car was setup right for watkins and sonoma...but the power always fell short. I am stoked about this season...go robby!
Vince I love your optimism and I truly believe Robby is an awesome driver but he seems to have the worst luck ever driving his cup car.I chose him as one of my fantasy drivers last week because he's a good driver,he's getting his power plants directly from TRD and in the past has done well on super speedways.So what happens first a shock breaks then some idiot(not the one named Brian) causes a crash that Robby gets wrapped up in and that's just how it seems to go with Robby, either something or someone breaks which directly effects Robby.I'm going to give Robby a 98% chance of finishing the race,a 50% chance of finishing in the top 20,a 5% chance of finishing in the top 10 and a .05% chance of winning.I'm still going to use him as one of my picks this week going with the theory that my bad luck theory is just something that I'm imagining.Let's see how he does in practice this morning.
Murphy's Law, def;Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
Robby's Law, def;I have lots of luck it's just mostly bad.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service