Will Robby have feast or famine at the brickyard?

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha ha
9th....
Q: 23rd
F: 5th
winner: 14
15th to 20th. no worse, no better.
Team learned a lot at N.H. top 10......(and leads at least 15 laps)
I'm going to say... 39th with mechanical problems
lol
Q: 28th
F: 22nd

Lead 1 Lap for 5 bonus points.
q- 29
f-13
With the straight away speeds at places like Pocono...UGH... I wish he had a freaking motor. I think RG can get the set up to work in the corners and Short shoots at Indy but it's all about those long starights! If you kill em in the turns but can't get off the corner... 26th on the 26th
From what has been posted RGM is very happy with the Triad Engine program, and power has not been mentioned lately. But the fact of the matter is if you cant get threw the corners, a 1000 hp will not help you. Every team and driver can get down the straits, but its how you go in and out of the corners that makes you fast on the strait-a-ways.

Personally I dont think Robby's issues have ever really been HP issues. I think because they cant get the cars to work in the corners are why he might, or it might look like he is down on power. And for Robby it is always easy to say "I getting pulled by the other teams" but I think and I'm sure RGM truly knows its because they can seem to get a handle of the tracks like the Hendrick or Roush teams can. Do you really think Mark Martin had more HP over everyone else this last week? It sure looked like it but he had the same power as all the other Hendrick cars.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service