Jayski is reporting that Bobby Labonte visited Robby's shop last week. Friendly visit or full time second team in the near future?

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am guessing PJ Jones will qual. the car at Homestead.
They mentioned about Robby and maybe a second team w/Bobby Labonte on Speed Channel about an hour ago.
even after you see it happen, you need to wait for nascorp's reaction to it make sure it will stick, haha. Maybe TOG can put an archive of past blogs with, RGM second car program starting for nextyear as a headline, who's on that list....Marcos Ambros, PJ Jones, Pual Menard, David G's was that latest till this Bobby stuff came up. Honestly bobby would be an ok fit because of $$ he can bring along with the Past champ but that only goes so far, and he just dont fit with RGM even as a stop by visitor to the shop......thats the only wierd part of the story. I hope for a second team rather than a joint venture between more than one owner, but I really would be shocked if either comes true. JAYSKI exists to spread not total truths, espn is going to use anything they can to fill NASCARNOW time, so this whole thing is or atleast should be expected. One car #, one owner, one driver, 20-25th in points to finish 2010, its easy to be a RG fan if you know what to expect.
How cool would it be if Bobby joined the team? He just happened to be my second favorite driver, so I hope it happens.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service