Looks like Jack Roush put Erik Darnell in the #96 for 7 races ( obviously to protect rookie status ) and now Bobby Labonte is looking for a ride. His PCP will probably get him something .

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ask.com has been around for a long time though...used to be Ask Jeeves back in the day, like 2000-2001. They've got longevity, for what it's worth.
Settled... Per Lee Spencer and the team... Bobby will race in the TRG Motorsports #71 in the 7 races he is displaced at Yates.
It was made official a little bit ago. Bobby will drive the #71 for seven races and Gillian will still drive the rest. Good move for TRG as this should give the teams some extra feed back and hopefully make them a stronger team.

Personally I think if this team was not having to Start and Park some of their races due to budget issues that they would be higher in the points then RGM. This team only has something like 7 employees and a CC Slugger Labbe who is part time as he works for NW team too. Last I heard this team only had 4 cars. They are doing a ton with very, very little.
Yea. When they do not start and park, they usually end up having a faster car than the #7. TRG is a really cool group, and I am glad to see their business model is working for the most part. If they got sponsorship, I think they could make some waves.

The small association with RCR does help though...
In some cases, TRG has been running better than RCR.
Good to hear.
Looks like Gilliland has found a seat for some races as well.

http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/headlines/cup/09/04/preview.dgillil...
I say put Jimmy Spencer in!

No, seriously, put Mad Max Papis in. No one has a better attitude than him and he would make great public relations.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service