Join us Saturday June 7th to follow and discuss the 46th SCORE BAJA 500. TT's are scheduled to start appr. 10:00 am/pt .
And Sunday June 8th to follow XGAMES Austin.12-2 pm/et ESPN,2pm/et ABC

Views: 7557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Will the souvenir trucks be at Baja or X-Games? That had to be a tough split...

Good question. I think the logical choice would be X-Games.

I agree but, I was under the impression RG had a huge following at Baja every year.

Hopefully there's a ton of SPEED ENERGY at X-Games...

You are very correct. I think the focus right now is to impress people at X-Games and get the word out. Teens-29 make up a huge percentage of energy drink consumers and will be a large portion of the attendees at the X-games. Getting the message out about SPEED and SST will be vital to their success.

We've all followed these products for a long time and know they sell themselves. This will be the most influential event to help spread the word about SST.

trailer is at X Games

This is a Monster track. There is NO SPEED allowed on the grounds

What a bunch of babies.

Hate coming my way on Twitter....

Wow ....

That sucks! Hopefully The souvenir trailer does some major selling.

2014 X Games Austin Schedule Date Time (ET) Event
Thursday, June 5 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Men's Skateboard Vert Round One
Thursday, June 5 9 p.m. - 11 p.m. BMX Vert Final, Men's Skateboard Vert Final
Date Time (ET) Event
Friday, June 6 1 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. BMX Street Round One & Final, Men's Skateboard Street Elimination, Men's and Women's Enduro X Finals
Friday, June 6 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. Men's Moto X Best Whip Final, Moto X Step-Up Final, Skateboard Big Air Final
Friday, June 6 8:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Skateboard Big Air Round One
Date Time (ET) Event
Saturday, June 7 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. RallyCross Lites
Saturday, June 7 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. BMX Dirt Final, FORD RallyCross
Saturday, June 7 2 p.m. - 6 p.m. FORD RallyCross Final, Skateboard Park Final, Moto X Speed & Style Final
Saturday, June 7 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. Moto X Freestyle Final, GoPro BMX Big Air Final
Date Time (ET) Event
Sunday, June 8 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. BMX Park Final, Stadium Super Trucks Final
Sunday, June 8 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. Women's Skateboard Street Round One
Sunday, June 8 2 p.m. - 6 p.m. Stadium Super Trucks Final, Women's Skateboard Street Final, Monster Energy Men's Skateboard Street Round One & Final

Thinking this weekend in SST will be very tense - alot of guys will want the innuagural SST X Games trophy.

Does anyone see this bringing SST to the next level and any predictions on the Winner?

I believe the Finale will be the biggest field yet. Its gonna be carnage and a blast to watch. Tons of lapped traffic, too many trucks in every turn, I cant wait! Hopefully the new guys keep them right side up as that was a big issue early in the series and really would have made for a poor live broadcast. I believe they have those issues in the truck worked out, but we haven't really seen what they can do on dirt this year.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service