2018 Baja 500

June 2

Views: 3461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RG off at 8:16:30 mellow start for RG

Definitely need to change The starting point of the race somewhere where they can actually start racing because starting it in a controlled zone is depressingly anti-Climatic

RG through Check Point #1, looks like he gained a couple spots, but got passed by #1 Lopez....

No chat today with everyone @ Detroit?

@Jerrdog , TOG is in Detroit . Mike is working on something I’m not sure what but he’s busy . WJM is in the British virgin islands on his yacht relaxing .

WJM has a yacht?

...in his yacht relaxing tracking the Baja 500 I hope! Don't get much better then that, unless you throw in some whiskey and some hookers......

...I don't know about you all, but the Tracking and Weatherman Links are working great! SCORE has really stepped up their game. Also, good video coverage of the race....

Agreed, much improved.

Hello all, I've been following the 500 since 4:45 this morning. No chat for a number of reasons. What would we 'chat' about?

The course is a follow the leader, goat trail

I've deduced that from the speeds. Very slow. Only gains are through attrition.

Agree, strange thing is that RG actually made it past Check Point #2....this is historical. He is doing great at a time we have no chat.....which we have during the all night long chat of the cricket Baja 1000.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service