Talk about Robby's progress during the Baja 1000 right here ! Many useful links out there to get timing and scoring and weatherman radio feeds. You never know what you might miss, but at least you can check here anytime and see what you might have missed !

Views: 409

Replies to This Discussion

Yes thank you for taking time to update us all.
Appreciate all the updates too! Happy Holidays to all!
well i guess that means good nite for me.. I've had just the right amount of jim beam to put me to sleep very nicely.

Looking forward to 2009! starting with the DAKAR!!
Stinks for RG - thanks for the updates everyone. Better luck in Dakar.
Good night everyone - thanks for the updates. Better luck in 2009
:(:((
Thanks to everybody today. I was a little disappointed that the guys who were going to take photos for me didn't get the chance,but maybe there will be some custom shots trickling in tomorrow. Stay tuned !
We have a winner 1x Robby Bell overall winner
videos on: 2008baja1000.com
of TT start and others.
Well, I just got home to find out the mud drama after following all day at work (I can't post here since our web filter bans social networking sites) I guess all that's left is to root for BJ.... and look forward to "Dakar"!
OHHHH SWEET IRONY!!!

I say Miller is going to roll it and blow his trans... What happens to our boy???? Now that right there is some funny shit...

Shud-a drove the Hummer.
I just got back from Robby's pit stop at about mile marker 360 where we spent the whole day and night. We just broke down the pit because it does not look like he is coming through. Hours ago, Ann Grider and Ken from NASCAR pit crew went with the trailer, F-250 and the chase pre-runner try to fix him up. I stayed and helped Andy's dad and Greg.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service