Talk about Robby's progress during the Baja 1000 right here ! Many useful links out there to get timing and scoring and weatherman radio feeds. You never know what you might miss, but at least you can check here anytime and see what you might have missed !

Views: 409

Replies to This Discussion

working good here with firefox a lot of spanish
WM not working for me (office computer). Has Robby launched yet? Any updates would be appreciated
No. 4 wheeled veheicles don't go off until 10:30
thank you so much for your help. Firefox with Adobe 9 worked. I did hear the welcome. Now I am hearing Alvin like sounds. Is that normal? the feed is at extremely fast speed. Like i am listening to Alvin. Maybe Speedy Gonzales??
depends on who is talking. the locals yes, weatherman and weatherman north sound okay.
thanks
Wow, bikes at rm 120, rumerosa.
The shit and double shit was becuase robby bell 1x had a flat on course
Me too Kim. Thanks so much for helping all of us!
To get Weatherman working I had to download Adobe 9 and it started working with Internet Explorer. I had the chipmunks sound too then it would lock up before I did the Adobe change. Works now with IE, haven't tried Firefox.
Yeah, I hear you, I just kept changing things until it worked. Just heard the first crash, sounds like a bike went down and rider broke wrist and ribs. Lets hope for a safe race!!
2x through check 1 at 9:31

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service