Join in & discuss all the action for the 2012 B.I.T.D. Silver State 300. Robby Gordon is driving the #1537 RPM Truggy. Gordon was the fastest qualifier. Racing begins on Saturday, May 5th at 12:30pm/et ( 9:30am local ).

SILVER STATE 300 RACE INFO PAGE ( Tracking, etc )

Views: 4592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for a beer,I'm betting no

I really hope Robby doesn't skip Montreal, I was bummed out when he skipped that race in 08 and 09, perhaps he could have won one of those. We all know Robby has unfinished business (he didn't win in 2007 get over it people) so missing out again would be a major mistake.

A current tweet from Robby states ; "Sonoma for now and we'll go from there." It may mean Montreal is not a definite plan.

But it does sound good for Sonoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Robby! Maybe you have saved up something special for this race......

BITD Vegas to Reno race is on a Friday. So..there should be enough time to catch a plane in Reno, then go straight to Montreal. Right???

Just saw BJ post this on Facebook.....

I am an RG fan. Have been since I was 15 and I always will be. But I don't care who you are. If you are being a dick I'm gonna call you out on it. I've never taunted Rob or said anything bad about him but he has made this "Energy drink" thing personal. He was being a total jerk a few days ago and this interview was taken 10 minutes before the start of the race. Needless to say I was pretty motivated and it was a good win for us. It took everything I had to beat him. He is an amazing driver and when both our trucks are running we bring out the best in each other.
Win lose or break it is truly an honor and a dream come true to race against him. Congrats on your class 1 three peat Robby. That is very impressive. Looking forward to beating you at the Baja 500. Talk to you soon buddy.

Hmm...

BJ's words are Inspiration for my upcoming radio show. I'm calling out a few folks too.

I'm wondering if Robby was just busting balls and BJ let it get to him?? as for Monster there are more people there than BJ that Robby might have a bone to pick. What we as fans have seen of Robby and BJ's relationship it's seemed pretty solid the way BJ came out with his video statement after the debacle in Utah in support of Robby.Hopefully it's some misunderstanding. TOG, radio show?? sarcasm or did I miss something?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service